We're working for a more fair, compassionate and just society in Toronto-Danforth and across our city, province and country.
Some of the issues we're fighting for include:
- Real action on the climate crisis
- More affordable housing so those who live and grew up in Toronto-Danforth can afford to stay in the community
- Properly funding healthcare, education, transit and all the services and supports we rely on
- Ending racism, sexism, homophobia, biphobia, transphobia, ableism and all forms of hate and injustice
- Meaningful reconciliation with Indigenous Peoples and ending the discrimination, oppression and mistreatment they face every single day
Be a part of our community's deep-rooted legacy of progressive activism and leadership. Get involved.
Join our movement.