Clare has spent her career in health care and is an active advocate for filling the gaps in Canada’s health system. Clare believes in putting people first and building a society that empowers those people to lead safe, healthy and fulfilling lives.
Clare was also our federal candidate in 2021.
Peter is Toronto-Danforth's progressive champion at Queen's Park. Peter became the NDP MPP for Toronto-Danforth in a 2006 by-election. He was re-elected in 2007, 2010, 2014, 2018 and in the June 2022 election where he scored a decisive victory.
- Served as Jack Layton’s climate change advisor, a Toronto city councillor and the executive director of Greenpeace Canada
- Was voted Best MPP by readers of NOW Magazine twice
- Helped lead the fight against the privatization of Hydro and worked to keep communities safe from toxins while protecting our future from the effects of climate change as the Ontario NDP's long-serving Critic for Energy and the Climate Crisis
- Pressured the previous government to expand rent control to new units in Ontario that were excluded by the Mike Harris era rent control limits
- Introduced important pieces of legislation to fight the climate crisis including bills to:
- Ban fracking
- Address the health impacts of the climate crisis
- Make it easier to sue fossil fuel companies for the damage they create
- Accelerate climate action through the use of public sector purchasing power and other tools at the province’s disposal
You can learn more at Peter's NDP website.
Do you want to get in touch with Peter about a consistuency issue?
923 Danforth Ave
Toronto, ON, M4J 1L8
- Phone: 416-392-4060
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: www.councillorpaulafletcher.ca/
- City of Toronto Page: https://bit.ly/3DIKxxV
Sara Ehrhardt is the TDSB School Trustee for Ward 15 Toronto-Danforth.